I woke to the sound of my youngest needing attention again, but it was with a big smile on my face.
I'd been mid-dream and remembered most of it for a change.
Not entirely sure how it began but found myself in an anonymous bedroom. On the bed lay D, on her back with legs spread wide. Between them lay a lovely slim male body, short brown hair and pert bum. I later recognised him as a guy we'd been discussing on Sat day night when we had a rare evening out at a comedy club. Personality-wise he wasn't either of our types, but D summarised him as "the closest to our joint profile" that we'd seen. I was quite pleased that she's thinking in those terms these days!
Anyway, the dream. His hips were moving and they were kissing which was muffling the moans she was making. She was clearly cumming and it drove me wild to watch. If/when we finally do this for real I'd love to video the first time that I see her orgasm with another guy.
So I'm sat alongside them, can't see their point of penetration due to their position but mentally picture his cock rubbing her clit in that way that brings her off. I start to stroke the cheeks of his ass then half-lay alongside, my mouth joining theirs for a three way kiss.
He raises his torso up on his arms and I crained my neck a little - the gap between their bodies allowed me to look down D's curvy body, past her breasts which were jiggling a little with their movement, down her belly to her smooth shaven mound. At this angle I couldn't see her pussy per-se, but could see his cock as it withdrew from her and then plowed back in. No condom, I licked my lips with anticipation and right on cue he started to cum.
He pushed deep and groaned a little, lowering himself once more onto her and kissed her again. It only lasted a second though, as he raised his head back up and brought it down to my face. And then we snogged while he pumped the last of his cum into my wife. I ached with lust.
Then without anyone saying a word he rolled off her to the other side of the bed and she began rubbing her clit in slow circular motions. I moved, stood first and went to the bottom of the bed, climbed onto all fours first then hunkered down onto my elbows while still on my knees with bum in the air. I kissed her inner thigh, ran my tounge up her leg and shuffled forward up the bed a little.
I could smell his boy-cum mixed with her girl-cum just inches from my face but didn't look immediately. But when I did.... It was beautiful. Her glistening pink lips were parted and a dollop of white was dribbling from her little hole. I couldn't hold back any longer. I ran my tounge from bottom to top (almost literally), lapping up that first drizzle of cum. It tasted like honey (hey, it was a dream!) and D did that thing with her muscles, pushing the juice out of her in slow waves which I first lapped at but then clamped my mouth over her slit as she disgorged their combined fluid into my mouth.
At the same time, in an unrealistic feat of repeat performance, he was hard again - I felt he kneeling behind me and his solid cock resting in the crack of my bum. All slippery and ready, lubed with their cum, he expertly found my opening and I took him inside me with ease.
He started slow but quickly increased the pace until he was fucking me hard. I felt D's fingers attending to her clit under my nose as I continued to lick her. She started to cum while she watched this guy bareback fucking her husband...
...and then I woke up.
Back in the real world - bareback sex? Maybe one day when we know someone well enough, but if/when we do this it'll be safe sex only at least for a very long time. And the guy -he *had* been quite cute, though was a friend of the friend we were out with so would definitely have been too close to home. Though now that we've identified "our type"... we need to find one who's bi and invite him to join us! How hard can that be? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment